Counselling in organisations
The counselling service provided by Norwich Centre Projects is a BACP Accredited counselling service and we specialise in this work which is seperate from the work of the Norwich Centre charity and staffed by fully qualified and experienced counsellors who have specialised in the field of employee counselling. Waiting times for this service are kept to a minimum.
- A professional service established for over 40 years
- Online counselling
- Based in Norwich with a network of counsellors nationwide
- Our counselling service is a BACP Accredited Counselling Service
- Norwich Centre Projects is an organisational member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and works to its Ethical Framework
- Comfortable and private accommodation in our own premises, a detached house set in its own grounds near the centre of Norwich
- Wheelchair accessible annexe and disabled parking space
Please see our Privacy Statement
Norwich Centre Projects is part of the Norwich Centre which is a British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Accredited counselling service. This scheme sets out benchmarks for high quality services and encompasses the whole range of providers, from the small local voluntary group offering help on specific issues to major commercial Employee Assistance Programme providers. All are united in their commitment to high level provision for staff and users within a common ethical framework. The Service Accreditation Scheme sets the standard to which all counselling and psychotherapy services can aspire. (BACP 2003)
Call us on 01603 617709 or email us to find out more.